Friday 18 January 2013

Nails Inc Leather Effect Nails

My newest item in my nail polish collection is the new leather effect polish that was recently released by Nails Inc. it comes in a set with four gorgeous skull studs and nail glue to attach them (can't wait to give them a go).

Today I just stuck to trying out the nail varnish.
I love it.
The end effect is so textured. It's easy to apply, one coat is almost opaque but its so quick drying that I went for two.

On my middle finger I used two coats of Lime Crime's Milky Way which I then stamped with Konad's black special polish using Nailz Craze plate NC02.

Finally on my ring finger is Colour Clubs Harp On It.

This was inspired by a look I found on Instagram by chitchatnails.

I love Instagram it's a fab place to share and find ideas.

I'm dancinqueen88 on there if you want to check my profile out.

1 comment:


  1. I love this nail varnish, I had no idea about it before!

    I've tagged you in the 'tag you're it' post here:http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/tag-youre-it.html
    I'd love to hear what you have to say (:

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete